Bloglovin

Follow

Tuesday 31 January 2017

SALCURA NATURAL SKIN THERAPY FACE HYDRATOR..

This amazing Face Hydrator from Salcura has Omega 3,6, 7 and 9 in it for maximum dehydration.

You can use it every day and I found it amazing for my skin dryness. It is 99% natural and has no harsh chemicals in it with a pleasant neutral fragrance.

The texture is light and easy to apply leaving your skin feeling silky soft. I have combination skin and I found this left no greasy parts on my face.

With it's high concentration of the Omega's mentioned above it is also is packed with Jojoba Oil for nourishment and Lavender to regenerate your skin and cell growth as well as Chamomile for its ant-inflammatory benefits and its suitable for all skin types.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

alexa