Bloglovin

Follow

Thursday 5 March 2015

FOUR OF THE SWEETEST GIFTS FOR MOTHER'S DAY...


I can't believe that Mother's Day will soon be here - it only seems five minutes ago that it was Christmas gifts we were buying. Well, my Mum isn't around now (I wish) but it hasn't stopped me from seeing some lovely gifts for special Mums.


Of course you can spend a fortune but most Mum's are happy to receive that 'little' special gift that means so much more so here is my pick on the top four for Mother's Day.



This Blue Crystal Heart Pendant Necklace (Made With Swarovski Element) would make a lovely gift for Mum.


I adored this pretty East of India 'Love You Mummy' White Porcelain Heart Dish.


And who could not like this lovely Boofle Mothers Day Gift Bookmark - This Bookmark Belongs To A Very Special Mum.

 
My final choice is this lovely KEEP CALM and CARRY ON because I Love You Mum, unique Fridge Magnet from the Keep Calm and Carry On series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alexa