Bloglovin

Follow

Wednesday 4 May 2016

A GEL PEDICURE AT THE HAIR & BEAUTY LOUNGE...


Last week I had an amazing gel pedicure with Carla at the Hair & Beauty Lounge which was absolutely first class and very relaxing.

Carla started by taking off my old toe polish then soaked each foot in warm soapy water. She then exfoliated each foot and gave them a lovely massage.

I was then transfered to relax on the beauty bed for my toe nails to be properly manicured, filed and trimmed ready for the polish. My heels were also treated and filed leaving them lovely and smooth.

After the usual two coats of polish and top coat which were all set under the UV light, it was time for the treatment to end (boo hoo).

I never have bare toe nails but think that gel toe nails are worth every penny as it lasts so much longer. I definitely feel a regular booking for this treatment is on the cards for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alexa