Bloglovin

Follow

Friday 30 September 2016

BOOK REVIEW - SUPERMODEL TIPS - RUNWAY SECRETS FROM THE WORLD'S TOP MODELS...


Supermodel Tips by Carly Hobbs came out in August but I have only just had chance to read and review this book. Although I'm not a big fan of these type of books the fact that Carly had managed to get so many tips from top models prompted me to buy it.

Just a few of the tips included -
'Twist up your hair after you've washed it and let it dry like that. When you let it down, it will have a gorgeous natural wave' Naomi Campbell

‘After applying your lipstick, blot your lips with your fingers and then pat the remaining colour on your cheeks for an instant glow’ Kate Moss

'Use intensive masks on your tresses and have it trimmed regularly, I also take vitamin supplements to keep my hair healthy from the inside out' Eva Herzigova
It's crammed to the brim with insider tips and tricks on all things in beauty to achieve the best results.

I know we don't like to talk Christmas just yet, but I do think this book would make a great stocking filler for anyone interested in beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alexa